Due to the Coronavirus outbreak in King County, I wanted to share some safety tips for shoe shopping!
1. Choose your shopping hours wisely. If you want to miss the crowd, come shop during the slower hours of the day which are in the afternoon. Since we are currently operating on our temporary hours, come shop between 2pm and 6pm!
2. If you have a specific style in mind, give our sales team a call beforehand to see if we have your size in stock. You can reach us at 253-277-0751.
3. Let us shop for you! If you have an idea of what you are looking for during your shopping trip, call our shoe experts to set aside a selection of great option per your preferences! This will cut down the time that you must shop in store.
4. Practice social distancing by putting on your own shoes while trying on your favorite styles. Our sales team is more than happy to assist you in trying on footwear. Please let them know your preferences beforehand.
5. Use Apple Pay or the “tap” function to bypass the use of the pin pad machine.
6. When entering or exiting the store, use a tissue to push open the door.
Our team is working vigilantly to keep the entire store sanitized and germ free for our most vulnerable customers.